Floating Contact Form Portlet
Back Coffee Logistics
Providing high quality transportation and storage for your coffee, because every cup counts.
Are you looking for a logistics partner to support you with the challenges of coffee transportation?
Each year, we drink over 500 billion cups of coffee. That’s enough to fit in approximately 400,000 TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent unit shipping containers). Storing, transporting and processing this coffee is a complex process that requires expert coordination and careful management processes. To ensure it stays in optimal condition, coffee must be delicately transported in clean containers that are odourless and handled by operators with specific training. Partner with Kuehne+Nagel today and let our experts customise a transport solution for you, so that you can focus on your core business.
When it comes to coffee, you want to work with dedicated specialists. Our commodities experts have in-depth knowledge of the coffee industry and understand the challenges that you face. We have teams located in all major export and import countries, ready to support you. This means that you can quickly and flexibly arrange transportation from your procurement centres to bring your coffee to market. We understand that peak season can double your volumes, and have the capacity and expertise to ensure your operations run smoothly. You’ll also benefit from our agreements with carriers that provide you with multiple sailing schedules, as well as guarantees for space and bookings.
Benefits for you:
- Worldwide team of commodity managers with local knowledge and access to our global transport network
- Partnerships with global coffee associations and connections with local coffee farmers and brokers
- Full visibility of your shipments, which are monitored 24/7 via our platform myKN
- Local partnerships with warehouses to ensure your coffee is stored safely and conveniently
- A team who are passionate about coffee, and understand the specifics of how to transport it
Contact us today to learn more.