Connecting the Trans-Eurasian corridor by rail
Today, companies face increased pressure to design their supply chains more flexibly, without compromising on security or price. To meet this need, Kuehne + Nagel developed a rail solution - KN Eurasia Express - the optimal transport solution between China, Russia and Europe, balancing fast transit times and economic freight costs. This door-to-door rail service provides a fast, reliable and cost-efficient alternative option for those industries facing challenges of time to market, supply chain diversification, faster stock turnaround, late production due dates or capital commitment costs.
KN Eurasia Express
Optimise your supply chain with reduced transit times, reliable schedules, as well as long term steady transport prices.
KN Eurasia Express bridges the Trans-Euroasian corridor between China, Central Asia, Russia, Mongolia and Europe.
NEW: Quote, book and track your rail shipments online – it has never been easier to ship to and from China.
Contact one of our experts
- New: Online quoting and booking with possibility to compare LCL prices (sea and rail)
- Door-to-door rail waybill available
- Door-to-door, import/export incl. customs clearance
- Weekly departures on fixed schedules
- High security standards at terminals and on routes along with enhanced container seals
- Dedicated operation teams at origin and destination
- Value added services, such as open-top container, temperature controlled container or garment on hanger
- Save time – contact our sales team and get your rail freight quote
- Gain transparency and control while transporting cargo through different legal zones with the new rail waybill
- Speed-up of your supply chain with transit times of 18 to 20 days terminal to terminal
- Increased planning reliability through stable prices compared to volatile seafreight market rates
- Reduced logistics costs compared to airfreight
- End-to-end visibility and control via KN Login
- Reduction of your environmental footprint
Routes from and to China
Trans-Siberian – The North Route: 12,920 km
North East China – Siberia – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
Silk Road – The South Route: 10,320 km
- China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – any other European country (bypassing Malaszewicze)
- China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country